Sanjeevani Samithi a registered organization is in the forefront doing various types of social service. We appeal to all with a philanthropic mind to
contribute liberally and participate in this noble cause.
How You Can Help
- Donate Rs 5250/- for one day’s food expenses of the inmates in Balikasadanam.
- Donate Rs. 3500/- for one day’s food expenses of the inmates in Balasadanam.
- Donate Rs.1500 for one time food expenses(Annadanam) in Balikasadanam and Rs. 1000 for one time food expenses in Balasadanam.
- Donate Rs.3000 for one time feast(Sadya) in Balikasadanam and Rs. 2000 (Sadya)for one time feast in Balasadanam.
- Donate liberally for the Construction of centenary memorial auditorium in CNN School campus.
- Donate liberally to “Mangalyanidhi” for rendering help to poor girls for their marriage.
We welcome your valuable suggestion / advice. Donations to Sanjeevani Samithi are exempted from Income tax as per sec. 80G of Income Tax Act. 1961.We are awaiting registration of Govt. Of India under the Foreign Contribution Regulation Act 1976 .